What is Care Management
Care Management is about knowledge expertise and resources. All combined to give Senior Adults specialized care. Care Managers working conjunction with insurance companies to prevent hospitalization and create a better quality of life for clients by educating them on healthy living.
- There will be a comprehensive assessment where client resides and develop care plan recommendations based on client needs goals and preferences, based on available resources
- Educate clients and family members regarding benefits and insurances in which they are entitled to.
preferences, based on available resources
- Help patients navigate through the healthcare system
- monitor patients admitted into the hospital and/or rehab
- Weekly Visits
- prevent hospital readmission’s
- support patient through health crisis
- Educate clients during disease process
- accompany clients to Dr’s appointments
- We secure and coordinate the delivery of services desired by the client
- Ensure ongoing effectiveness and quality service.
- Provide ongoing care management to ensure
service continue to meet client or caregivers goals and make adjustments as needed.
- Assist clients in organizing and scheduling healthcare appointments
- Communicating with medical professionals and family.
- Assist the client to take medications safely and effectively and follow through on physician and rehabilitation orders.
- Assist client and caregivers in exploring housing options if desires
- Assisting family to find assist living facility and/or SNF also Accompanying families on tours.